I'm a hair stylist and have tried lots of products that claim to make thin hair look thicker. This does not rub or or drip when I sweat and looks totally natural.
Anna from West Virginia
I bought this product because I have thinning hair. I am really self-conscious about it and hoped that it worked as well on me as it did in the pictures. It really did work and I won't be without this product ever again.
Mary-Louise from Illinois
My hair is thinning on the sides of my forehead and I feel this makes me look older than I am. I bought CRC Concealing Color and it makes my hair look full on the sides because there wasn't the whiteness of the scalp showing through.
Graciella from Vermont
For best results: Squeeze a tiny dab of Concealing Color onto fingertips. Massage fingertips together to warm product then massage onto scalp into thinning hair areas or bald spots. Let set for two minutes. If additional coverage is required, more product may be added in very thin layers, allowing drying time in between. When CRC Concealing Color completely sets, style as usual.
*CRC Concealing Color is extremely concentrated. Start with the smallest amount possible.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback about our products.
Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Please limit your review to a maximum of 1,000 words. Keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
* Please write the name of the product you are reviewing in the review.
* Please use punctuation. Reviews without commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be posted.
* Reviews that focus on concrete results and your experiences in using the products are much more helpful than simply saying that you did or did not like it.
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
We believe that reading thoughtful, well thought out feedback can be helpful to our customers, so please avoid:
* Offensive or abusive language. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
* Flaming fellow reviewers. A well-reasoned negative review is far more influential than simply blowing off steam.
* Avoid one-word reviews. Specific details about your experience are much more useful.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page. Such reviews and their placement on the page will change with time.
* Do not include mail addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS. These reviews are very hard to read and will not be approved.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. We may edit reviews for clarity or brevity.
All submitted written comments become the sole property of SIM, LLC. and may be used at our sole discretion in any manner we see fit. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or alter any sensitive or dynamic information. You acknowledge that you, not SIM, LLC., are responsible for the contents of your submission.