Make-up friendly, long lasting and unnoticeable, Daphne Topical Dermal Filler scar treatment is the most unique cosmetic product ever to reach consumers. Previously only available to dermatologists and plastic surgeons, it is an instant solution to scars, acne scars and skin imperfections on the face and body. It is virtually undetectable, even in direct sunlight.
Each Scar and Skin Imperfection Kit includes the following:
Applicators: medical grade silicones, rayon fibers and pigment Skin Prep Spray: petroleum distillates, testra-n-proplyl silicate, testrabutyltitanate, tetra(2-methoxyethoxy) silane (Cautions: Never spray near eyes. For external use only. Eye irritatant. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking.) Extended Wear Primer: Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Acetate Isobutyrate (Cautions: For external use only. Eye irritatant. If eye contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable. Do not use near open flame or while smoking.)
See video above, or included manual for detailed instructions
We welcome both positive and negative feedback about our products.
Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Please limit your review to a maximum of 1,000 words. Keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
* Please write the name of the product you are reviewing in the review.
* Please use punctuation. Reviews without commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be posted.
* Reviews that focus on concrete results and your experiences in using the products are much more helpful than simply saying that you did or did not like it.
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
We believe that reading thoughtful, well thought out feedback can be helpful to our customers, so please avoid:
* Offensive or abusive language. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
* Flaming fellow reviewers. A well-reasoned negative review is far more influential than simply blowing off steam.
* Avoid one-word reviews. Specific details about your experience are much more useful.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page. Such reviews and their placement on the page will change with time.
* Do not include mail addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS. These reviews are very hard to read and will not be approved.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. We may edit reviews for clarity or brevity.
All submitted written comments become the sole property of SIM, LLC. and may be used at our sole discretion in any manner we see fit. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or alter any sensitive or dynamic information. You acknowledge that you, not SIM, LLC., are responsible for the contents of your submission.