Alumina (corundum crystal), water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, wine extract, bacopa monniera extract, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, bisabolol, lecithin, panthenol, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) bran extract, hydrolyzed oat flour, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, propylene glycol, stearic acid, sodium cetearyl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, linalool, benzyl alcohol, gydroxycitronella, ceranium and lavender fragrance.
Dot on treatment areas. Use enough product to completely cover areas of skin to be treated. Use circular movements (ideally with the Firming/Resurfacing tool) for 2 minutes. Use a warm, moist towel to remove residue. Avoid the eyes, and do not swallow. Do not use in combination with other facial exfoliation products.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback about our products.
Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Please limit your review to a maximum of 1,000 words. Keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
* Please write the name of the product you are reviewing in the review.
* Please use punctuation. Reviews without commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be posted.
* Reviews that focus on concrete results and your experiences in using the products are much more helpful than simply saying that you did or did not like it.
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
We believe that reading thoughtful, well thought out feedback can be helpful to our customers, so please avoid:
* Offensive or abusive language. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
* Flaming fellow reviewers. A well-reasoned negative review is far more influential than simply blowing off steam.
* Avoid one-word reviews. Specific details about your experience are much more useful.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page. Such reviews and their placement on the page will change with time.
* Do not include mail addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS. These reviews are very hard to read and will not be approved.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. We may edit reviews for clarity or brevity.
All submitted written comments become the sole property of SIM, LLC. and may be used at our sole discretion in any manner we see fit. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or alter any sensitive or dynamic information. You acknowledge that you, not SIM, LLC., are responsible for the contents of your submission.