Is there anything that can make my hair grow faster? We hear this question a lot, and we used to wonder the same…until we discovered YES, there are things you can do to make your hair grow faster! Hair typically grows about one half inch each month. That means, to get the long tresses that […]
Is there anything that can make my hair grow faster? We hear this question a lot, and we used to wonder the same…until we discovered YES, there are things you can do to make your hair grow faster!
Hair typically grows about one half inch each month. That means, to get the long tresses that you desire, you could spend years waiting. There are things you can do that will speed up the hair growth process a little. There is nothing that is going to make your hair grow several inches per week, but you can make it grow faster than it normally does by following the advice in this article.
Eat the right foods for hair growth
You are going to have to have a healthy diet that allows your hair to get all of the nutrients it needs for growth if you want to speed up the growing process. Fast food, chips, and snacks are not going to encourage your hair to grow. As a matter of fact, a diet filled with improper foods may slow the hair growth, or cause you to lose hair.
* Eat plenty of lean proteins because your hair is made up of protein. You want to eat fish, chicken, turkey, beans, nuts, eggs, and soy products cooked in healthy ways to provide your body with ample protein to grow more hair.
* You need to eat fats to be able to process some of the other vitamins you ingest. You need some fat in your diet so that you can properly absorb Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. The right kinds of fats are crucial. You want to avoid saturated fats, trans-fatty acids, and hydrogenated fats, and increase your consumption of omega 3 fats like the ones found in salmon, flaxseed oil, sardines, walnuts and spinach. You can also include a B complex vitamin including fish oils to your diet.
* You need to eat foods that are rich in iron, because iron is necessary for delivering oxygen to the cells of your body. Lean animal meats are the best source of iron, but you can also get some iron content from lentils, beans, edemame, soy products, and tofu.
* You need foods that are rich in zinc because zinc helps your body to repair tissue damage. The zinc will help to keep the hair follicles on your head functioning properly. You get your zinc from things like oysters, roast beef, wheat germ, dark chocolate, cocoa powder, and the roasted seeds from pumpkins and squash.
* You must have enough vitamin C in your daily diet because this vitamin in necessary to help your body break down the iron you take in. If you do not have adequate intakes of vitamin C, then your body will not be able to use that iron you provided it. You get this important vitamin from oranges, bell peppers, spinach, broccoli, cantaloupe, all citrus fruits, and guava. It is recommended that adults take in at least 75 mg of vitamin C per day.
Reduce physical and emotional stress
If you want your hair to grow longer at a faster rate, than you are going to have to reduce some of the stress in your life. When you are stressed, your body is using every available resource to keep you functioning, and that means there is nothing left over to help you grow hair. You have to find ways to remove some of your stress to provide yourself with a body healthy enough to grow hair.
Get plenty of physical exercise
Sitting in an office working all day is actually stressful on your body. Your body needs to get some physical exercise every day. Take a walk, swim, jog, dance, work in your garden or your yard. Try to provide your body with the physical activity it needs and you will see a marked improvement in your hair growth.
Use fewer products on your hair
If you want the hair to grow, then you are going to have to let it breathe and be in its natural state as often as possible. Dying your hair will inhibit growth, and using many of the other chemical-laced styling products on the market will damage your hair so that it cannot grow.
You want to limit the amount of heat you apply when styling your hair as well. Flat irons, blow dryers, and curling irons do not encourage hair growth; they encourage damages like split ends.
See a stylist
You need to see a stylist on a regular basis so you can keep your hair trimmed properly. This will allow the hair to be healthier and to grow out prettier.
When you are trying to grow out your hair, you have to take into consideration that everything you put into your body affects the systems of your body. The healthier you are, the faster your hair will grow.
One of the most trusted online shopping sites. Salonweb.com, founded in 1994 has always aspired to offer the best hair products at the best prices. Outstanding customer service is one of the reason for our longevity along with having a true passion for helping you look beautiful through easy shopping for the top hair skin and nail products. Thank you for coming to salonweb.com!
Contact Us Anytime At: