NZURI Elixir - Liquid Hair Vitamin
Increases Hair Growth 150 to 200%
Fast, healthy hair growth in 90 days
Most multivitamins only contain vitamins, not the proteins, minerals, and enzymes your hair needs to grow long and beautiful. Liquid hair vitamins absorb better into your system since your body does not have to break down a pill. Faster absorbtion also helps speed the essential vitamins and minerals to your hair and scalp to promote healthy hair growth.
The best way to promote healthy hair growth is to keeping your hair in a younger state. Keeping hair younger is simply giving your hair and scalp more vitamins and minerals. (that you likely are not getting enough of from your diet) Nzuri Elixir is a high quality liquid hair vitamin designed to supply the body the vitamins and minerals needed for healthy, beautiful hair.
Benifits of long term use
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 fl. oz. Servings Per Container: 32 Amount per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrates 5 g 2% Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,000 IU 20% Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg 50% Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 30 IU 313% Thiamin (as thiamin HCI) 1.5 mg 100% Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 1.7 mg 100% Niacin 20 mg 100% Ingredients Summary: Vitamin A 1,000 IU 20% Vitamin C 30 mg 50% Vitamin E 30 IU 313% Thiamin 1.5 mg 100% Riboflavin 1.7 mg 100% Niacin 20 mg 100% Vitamin B6 5 mg 250% Folate (as folic acid) 800 mcg 200% Vitamin B-12 and co-enzyme B-12) 250 mcg 400% Biotin 600 mcg 200% Pantothenic acid (as D-panthenol) 20 mg 200% Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100% Zinc 7.5 mg 50% Selenium 70 mcg 100% Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 100 Propietary Blend of vitamins and minerals.
Take 1 fluid ounce (2 Tbsp. or 30 mL 2 nzuri capfuls) daily, either directly or mix with juice or water. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Thickens when refrigerated.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback about our products.
Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Please limit your review to a maximum of 1,000 words. Keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
* Please write the name of the product you are reviewing in the review.
* Please use punctuation. Reviews without commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be posted.
* Reviews that focus on concrete results and your experiences in using the products are much more helpful than simply saying that you did or did not like it.
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
We believe that reading thoughtful, well thought out feedback can be helpful to our customers, so please avoid:
* Offensive or abusive language. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
* Flaming fellow reviewers. A well-reasoned negative review is far more influential than simply blowing off steam.
* Avoid one-word reviews. Specific details about your experience are much more useful.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page. Such reviews and their placement on the page will change with time.
* Do not include mail addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS. These reviews are very hard to read and will not be approved.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. We may edit reviews for clarity or brevity.
All submitted written comments become the sole property of SIM, LLC. and may be used at our sole discretion in any manner we see fit. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or alter any sensitive or dynamic information. You acknowledge that you, not SIM, LLC., are responsible for the contents of your submission.