Split-End Repair Shampoo:
Water/Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-59, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Quercus Alba Bark Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, PEG-45M, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal
Split-End Repair Treatment: Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linalool, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Red 17 / CI 26100, Yellow 11 / CI 47000
Split-End Repair Shampoo:
Apply to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse thoroughly. A conditioner may not be needed as this is an extremely moisturizing shampoo.
Split-End Repair Treatment: After shampooing with a Sunset Hair Elements Shampoo, apply small amount and massage into hair. Proceed to dry. Remember less is more.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback about our products.
Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Please limit your review to a maximum of 1,000 words. Keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
* Please write the name of the product you are reviewing in the review.
* Please use punctuation. Reviews without commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be posted.
* Reviews that focus on concrete results and your experiences in using the products are much more helpful than simply saying that you did or did not like it.
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
We believe that reading thoughtful, well thought out feedback can be helpful to our customers, so please avoid:
* Offensive or abusive language. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
* Flaming fellow reviewers. A well-reasoned negative review is far more influential than simply blowing off steam.
* Avoid one-word reviews. Specific details about your experience are much more useful.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page. Such reviews and their placement on the page will change with time.
* Do not include mail addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS. These reviews are very hard to read and will not be approved.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. We may edit reviews for clarity or brevity.
All submitted written comments become the sole property of SIM, LLC. and may be used at our sole discretion in any manner we see fit. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or alter any sensitive or dynamic information. You acknowledge that you, not SIM, LLC., are responsible for the contents of your submission.