Finally a hair product that does what it says it will do...control frizzy hair! If you have dry frizzy hair this hair care product is guaranteed to do exactly what it says it will do...get rid of curly frizzy hair. Maximum manageability and shine with a deep treatment and strengthening finisher.
A botanically rich, leave-in conditioning and styling balm that straightens and controls curly frizzy hair while giving incredible shine and manageability. Contains a fusion of silicone and botanical stylers and conditioners to deep treat hair and replenish over time
Infusion of Chamomile, Cranesbill, Babassu, Rose Hips, and Yarrow, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, PVP, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Trimethylsilyamodimethicone, Octoxynol-40, Isolaureth-6, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/PVP Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow #5, D&C Red #33, Fragrance.
Use as often as desired to create a sleek, straight, smooth style to the hair. Squeeze into hand then distribute generously and evenly into dry or damp hair. Comb through to ends. Blow dry hair with a brush while applying tension to the entire strand. Continue until curl/wave is straightened. Extremely curly hair may require an additional application
We welcome both positive and negative feedback about our products.
Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Please limit your review to a maximum of 1,000 words. Keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity.
* Please write the name of the product you are reviewing in the review.
* Please use punctuation. Reviews without commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be posted.
* Reviews that focus on concrete results and your experiences in using the products are much more helpful than simply saying that you did or did not like it.
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
We believe that reading thoughtful, well thought out feedback can be helpful to our customers, so please avoid:
* Offensive or abusive language. Please remember that others will be reading your review.
* Flaming fellow reviewers. A well-reasoned negative review is far more influential than simply blowing off steam.
* Avoid one-word reviews. Specific details about your experience are much more useful.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page. Such reviews and their placement on the page will change with time.
* Do not include mail addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS. These reviews are very hard to read and will not be approved.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted. We may edit reviews for clarity or brevity.
All submitted written comments become the sole property of SIM, LLC. and may be used at our sole discretion in any manner we see fit. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove or alter any sensitive or dynamic information. You acknowledge that you, not SIM, LLC., are responsible for the contents of your submission.